Google

Saturday, November 11, 2006

Who's Zoomin' Who?

In a survey, the women only car insurance company, Sheilas' Wheels, found that women drivers feel intimidated by "blokey" mechanics. One third of women would continue to drive a car with a problem for more than a month, before taking it to get repairs. Over a third find the staff at repair shops patronizing, rude, and find the atmosphere intimidating. One in eight arrange for a man to take the car for repairs for them. I find this a bit ironic, given that many men feel intimidated by beautiful women. Beautiful women shouldn't feel intimidated. They can have the men eating out of the palm of their hands. My evil ex-wife, the Black Queen, was able to get a string of men falling all over themselves to fix her car for her. Could it be that the ones who feel intimidated are the ugly ones? Or perhaps, they are the ones who don't realize how beautiful they are, as I don't think there are that many ugly women. For a small fee, I will teach any woman how not to feel intimidated by mechanics. For a little more, I will teach a woman how to have men eating out of the palm of her hand. Remember the words of Nando, my Italian housemate: "women choose, men beg." Guys, for a little larger fee, I will teach you how not to feel intimidated by beautiful women.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home