Google

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Oops, I Did It Again!

Britney Spears has filed for divorce from her husband, Kevin Federline. This is the second marriage that the 24-year-old, princess of pop has ended. Such an outcome is not surprising, when women are impatient and end up settling for other men, before they give themselves a chance to meet me. The often blond Britney, joins Jessica Simpson in returning to singledom. Britney and Simpson are two thirds of my trilogy of favorite blondes. The third one is Emma Bunton, who is due to make a similar mistake, as she is engaged to be married. Perhaps I should add Girls Aloud's, Sarah Harding, to make it a a foursome of favorite blondes. These women buck the predominant trend, which is for me to prefer brunette females. So far, Sarah hasn't made the classic nuptial mistake. Which one of these four will be the first to contact me? I bet bookies are setting odds, even as we speak.
A lot of UK media are reporting that this will be Britney's second divorce. According to my information, that is incorrect. Her first marriage, to Jason Alexander, was annulled after two days, thus it was not a divorce. Get your facts right, guys. Sources say Spears gave Federline the bad news via text message. I guess she's not so innocent.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home