Google

Monday, November 13, 2006

The Problem With Young Women

After work today, I got stuck in a traffic jam. Because of that, I couldn't make it to the Post Office before it closed. Arriving home late, I entered the house to find the Exotic Flower and M1, watching "Home and Away." After changing out of my work clothes, I joined them, in the lounge. I told the Flower about watching "Amelie," last night. I asked her if she had ever seen the film and she claimed she had. However, she didn't like it. She called it "dated." I pointed out that the film had only come out in 1991 I was disappointed about that. Her tastes are rather unsophisticated and under-developed. I have to remind myself that she is only 17.
That's the problem with young women. They are young. They look great, but their tastes are usually under-developed. There was some other film she didn't like, either, but I don't remember what it was.
Tonight, I watched "Under the Tuscan Sun." It probably wasn't a good idea watching a film about a divorcee, when I am divorced, myself. It was a good film, but I started feeling sad, watching it. The film is about a divorced, American woman, who moves to Italy. I kind of did it in the reverse. I moved to Europe first, then got divorced.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home