Google

Sunday, September 24, 2006

Artist of the Week: Elyzium

I am very late posting my Artist of the Week, today. This is because I was out all day, doing a shoot for a film. After Evanescence, last week, I thought I would stay with a powerful rock sound, while showcasing a lesser known band. This week. my Artist of the Week is Elyzium. The band is made up of Cary Carrico, McKay Garner, and Joshua Langfield. After meeting on the internet, the three got together in California. Some of their influences include Prodigy, Nine Inch Nails, Black Sabbath, Rob Zombie, and Depeche Mode. I have selected their song, "Lost," as my profile song, in honor of the fact that the TV series, "Lost," has its season finale this week, on Channel 4. Elyzium have an EP out. Check them out on Myspace, at: www.myspace.com/elyzium . Tell them I sent you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home