Google

Sunday, September 17, 2006

In All Fairness to James Max

Tonight, I called James Max, on LBC 97.3, London (Sky Channel 0177, or http://www.lbc973.co.uk/ ). He does a show on that station, weekly, from 7PM to 9PM, Sunday evenings. I call every week and lately, I have complained at how briefly James has had me on air, over the past three weeks. Just to show that I am fair in my criticisms, tonight, James made much better use of my call than has been he habit, recently. For a change, he tried to engage me in debate and held me on while he took another caller. We had a little three way debate going.
Okay, I still don't agree with a lot of what James says. He has started complaining about the artists I have selected for my Artist of the Week. More fundamentally, he claims my blogs use too many words. I think James uses too many cliches. I would stand my writing up to his any day. Anyway, James managed to skillfully work in a plug for my blog, while complaining about it. If you didn't listen to his show, you missed it all. You can find James on Myspace, as well, at: http://www.myspace.com/jamesmaxlondon He wants more friends, so add him, it's really him and not someone just pretending to be him. He also responds to comments. Tell him I sent you. Well done, James!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home