Google

Friday, June 22, 2007

I Forgot My Anniversary

The anniversary of my wedding to my evil ex-wife, the Black Queen, was two days ago and I forgot to write a blog about it. It's not like I totally forgot, as I did think about it a few days in advance. My life is so busy these days, especially during the week, sometimes days slip by without me realizing it. Anyway, it was the 9th anniversary of me getting married. When she divorced me, she provided no wedding photos, nor a copy of our wedding video. So, I don't have much in the way of mementos of the day. Ironically, I now live a block away from the hotel where we sent our wedding night. Thinking back, I realize that I saw the double for my first fiancee on the anniversary of my wedding to my third fiancee. Do you suppose that means something? Cue scary music. I don't. Coincidences are just that, coincidences. You can turn the scary music off now, please.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home