Google

Friday, June 15, 2007

Big Brother's Big Mouth: Alexa Chung

This week, Alexa Chung hosted "Big Brother's Big Mouth" (BBBM). I would have been in the audience on Tuesday, her first night, but my nose intervened. I had not heard of her before and had no idea who she is. I found out she's a former model and presents, "Popworld." She's got long legs and is very cute. I think she did a pretty good job with BBBM. There are a couple of ironic coincidences between her and I. First, she's Eurasian, while my evil ex-wife, the Black Queen, was half Chinese and half English. A further coincidence is that Alexa is from Hampshire and I used to live in Hampshire, when I lived with the Black Queen. It's too bad I didn't get to expose her to my wit and charm, this week.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home