Google

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Good News, Bad News

My agent called again, today. When I called back, the woman I needed to speak to answered the phone. That's convenient. She said I didn't get cast in the TV show they put me up for. No one they submitted for it did. It would have been four days of work, if I had gotten it. Not getting that casting was the bad news. Don't you hate it when people say, "I have good news and bad news?" I do. And yet, here I am saying the same thing to you.
Now for the good news. The woman at the agency offered me two more days of work on "The Bourne Ultimatum," next week. When she asked if I wanted the work, I said, "of course." The film work should pay more than double what I get at the restaurant. I saw a trailer, online, over this past weekend, for "the Bourne Ultimatum," so I thought it was all in the can already. It's due out this summer. All of you make sure you go see it. It will be the first film in which I play two different parts.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home