Google

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

The Spice of Life

Once again, I find myself sitting in front of my computer, wondering what to write about. Some days things just come to me. Other days, I struggle to think of a theme for an article. I promised myself that I was going to bed early, for a change, but here I am again, up late. I saw an item in the gossip column of my favorite newspaper. It was Mel C of the Spice Girls, saying she didn't want the group to get back together. I am sick of this roller coaster of a ride my emotions are taking over the on again, off again Spice Girls reunion rumors. I want the Spice Girls to get back together more than I want anything else in the world. Doesn't everyone?
Okay, maybe that was a slight exaggeration. I would certainly rather live forever, be rich and famous, and find the love of my life (again) than have the Spice Girls get back together. But I do want the Spice Girls to get back together very much. Recently, the British group, Take That, have gotten back together, minus Robbie Williams. I couldn't care less, but if they could do it, why not the lovely Spice Girls? What better thing does Mel C have to do with her time, these days? What do any of them have to do? Mel B has just been dumped by Eddie Murphy. Victoria is traipsing around in David Beckham's shadow. Geri Halliwell has, what? Has she finally gotten so thin she's disappeared? The one who had the best solo career, recently, Emma Bunton, seems to be falling on hard times. Her latest album seems to have fallen flatter than it's CD cover. Why do celebrities get it into their heads to quit something that's making money, in the first place? I say ride that gravy train as far as it goes. Look at the Rolling Stones? They're still going, after all these years. Someone, out there, try that cosmic ordering thing on the Spice Girls. If we all order it, surely it will happen, won't it?

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home