Google

Monday, March 19, 2007

Another Chance to See Me On TV

For those of you who missed my big "Seconds From Disaster" episode, it's airing again, Wednesday night. It will be on the National Geographic channel at 9PM. National Geographic channel is available on Sky 526, Virgin TV 230, and Tiscali 112. These are available to folks in the UK, Ireland, and some parts of Western Europe. National Geographic Channel in America airs "Seconds From Disaster," as well, but on a different schedule. The order of air dates in America differs to the UK. Check your local listings in America. The episode is "Texas Oil Refinery Explosion." I play Chief Accident Investigator Don Holstrom, for the US Chemical Safety Board, in the reconstruction. I have the biggest part, but mostly appear in the second half of the show. Also, I filmed this without glasses on. If you missed it the last time it aired, be sure to catch it this time. It's a great show, if I do say so myself.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home