Google

Saturday, March 17, 2007

Where Have All the Flowers Gone?

Do you want the good news first, or the bad news? The good news is that M1 is moving out. In fact, he's mostly gone already. He spent most of this afternoon ferrying his stuff to his new residence. I am happy to see the back of him. I don't suffer fools gladly. I won't have to listen to his ridiculously loud exhaust system on his car anymore. But...the bad news is, this means I won't see the Exotic Flower anymore. That's right, no more of the exotic beauty, who had more curves than sense. It's not just that I will miss her sizzling hot, sexy body, her girlish ways, baby doll eyes, and sensuous voice. She gave me so much material to write about.
M1 decided to accept an offer from the Flower to move into her parents house. Her father must have more tolerance than I do to agree to a man moving into his 17-year-old daughter's room. As recently as Thursday, M1 was complaining to me about how annoying women (read the Flower) can be. Today, before they'd left the house, they were bickering with each other and I heard him shout at her for the first time since I met them. If he gets that aggravated seeing her part of the time, what's he going to be like living with her? On top of that, he will have mum and dad to contend with. All that just to save a couple of hundred Pounds a month in rent. In the long run, I think it would have been better to try to get more steady work. I predict that it will all end in tears. Darn it, that blows my plans to try to get the Flower to give me free haircuts.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home