Google

Sunday, December 10, 2006

Artist of the Week: All Saints

This week, my Artist of the Week is All Saints. A London based girl group, they split up in 2001, after a five year career, but got back together, this year. I like it when disbanded groups get back together. On November 6th, they released their first single since reforming, "Rock Steady." Their new album, "Studio 1," followed a week later. It's "Rock Steady" which won them the honor, this week. I've been seeing the video on the music video channels and I like it. I have selected it as my profile song for the week. This year seems to be the year of female performers and girl groups. The group is comprised of four lovely ladies, Natalie Appleton and Nicole Appleton, who are sisters, plus Melanie Blatt, and Shaznay Lewis. They have a new Myspace profile to go with the new album. You can check out their music, there ( http://www.myspace.com/allsaints ). Add them as friends and tell them I sent you. The next single from the album is due out early in 2007.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home