Google

Saturday, June 30, 2007

A Hilton Tribute

Last night, as a tribute to beloved Paris Hilton, celebrating her release from incarceration, I honored the heroine in true Joseph in the Bracknell style. I stayed a night in a Hilton hotel. What else did you expect me to do? My stay served a dual purpose. Not only was I able to provide a fitting tribute to the blond beauty. so unjustly imprisoned, but I was able to keep my Hilton HHonors membership from being cancelled, at the same time. A couple of months ago, I received a letter from Hilton HHonors loyalty program warning me that my membership would be cancelled, unless I stayed in a Hilton hotel before July 1st. Due to a shortage of funds, I just haven't been staying in hotels over the past two years, as much as I used to. Originally, I thought I would stay in London on Saturday night, but when I checked availability, the prices were too high at the London locations. I was just about to settle for the Bracknell Hilton, where I have stayed numerous times before, when I found that either of the two Hiltons in Newbury had an even cheaper rate, on Friday night. I chose one and booked it. Thus, I was able to enjoy a mini-break, on my own, and pay tribute to the under-appreciated and misunderstood, Paris Hilton. I hope my favorite blond, hotel fortune heiress appreciated what I did to honor her. Paris, I salute you.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home