Google

Friday, June 29, 2007

Big Brother Eviction 3

Amazingly, I got my prediction on who was to be evicted, last week, wrong. I even bet money on it at the bookie's, so you know I wasn't happy. I wasn't the only one wrong, as the bookies had Jonathan favored to go, as well. I hate loosing money. Regarding this weeks eviction, I expect Billi to go, but as of last night, the odds on Tracey being evicted were steadily improving. The odds for Billi are so bad, you can't make any money betting on him, so I'm taking a chance and putting a small wager on Tracey to go out. Last week, the bookies favorite, Jonathan, didn't go and second favorite, Seany, did. I'm hoping for a repeat of that sort of outcome, this week. Anyone listening to LBC Radio presenter, Bill Buckley (97.3 FM, London, Sky 0177, and via the net at: www.lbc973.co.uk ), last night, would have caught me talking to him about "Big Brother," amongst other things, as I phoned in to his show. I know Muckey Sarah was listening, but I'm not sure who else. I'm out tonight and tomorrow night. Have a nice weekend, people.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi,

I think Carole should go tonight.
All she seems to do is moan. I think she may have forgotten that she's on a game show.

Have some fun Carole, before you get booted out.

Plopple
http://bigbrother-8.blogspot.com/

10:01 AM  
Blogger Joey B said...

I want them all out! I am horrified that any of these people were chosen over me.

9:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home