Google

Sunday, June 24, 2007

Artist of the Week: Rihanna

This week, my Artist of the Week is Rihanna. I was motivated by her current hit single, "Umbrella," which seemed appropriate, as it rained all weekend, here. I was mildly into her previous work, but "Umbrella" has won me over. I watched the video a couple of times, this weekend. It's the first single from her latest album, "Good Girl Gone Bad." The album was released earlier this month, on June 5th. Born in Barbados, her full name is Robyn Rihanna Fenty. She''s never told me why she calls herself simply Rihanna, professionally, instead of Robyn Fenty. Not only musically successful, Rihanna is a beauty as well. Gillette recently named her Venus Breeze Celebrity Legs of a Goddess for 2007 and she is rumored to have insured her legs $1,000,000. If she needs help shaving them, I'm available. You can check her out on Myspace at: http://www.myspace.com/rihanna .

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home