Google

Sunday, April 15, 2007

TV Alert!

Tonight, another Episode of "Seconds From Disaster," which I am in, airs on the National Geographic Channel, in the UK. Tonight at 9PM, on Sky Channel 526 (Virgin TV 230, Tiscali 112), the episode, entitled "Tornado Outbreak," can be seen. It's repeated at 10PM on Sky Channel 527. My part in this one is smaller than in the "Texas Oil Refinery Disaster" episode, but it will be fun to see me in something different. I play a weather radar operator and this time I do have my glasses on. If you missed the "Texas Oil Refinery Disaster" on the previous times it's been on, it will be on again this Tuesday night. American residents will have to check your local schedule for the National Geographic Channel, as the episodes air in a different sequence in the USA.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home