Google

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Elizabethtown Isn't Where I Thought It Was

Tonight was another night in, alone. Nando still isn't back and The Others (M1 and the Flower) were out. This gave me the opportunity to watch "Elizabethtown," starring Orlando Bloom and Kirsten Dunst. It's a romantic comedy, so it was good to watch it without Nando, as he hates romantic comedies. I enjoyed this film a lot. Dunst plays a quirky flight attendant, Claire, who latches onto a suicidal Drew, played by Orlando Bloom, while he's going to his father's hometown on the occasion of his father's death. Claire is such a lovable gal, I can't help wondering, are there any Claires like her in real life? Before I saw this film, I thought it was set in Elizabethtown, New Jersey, but it's actually set in Elizabethtown, Kentucky. Where ever it is, I'm glad I found it.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home