Google

Sunday, February 11, 2007

Artist of the Week: Melody

This week, I return to new artists as my Artist of the Week is Melody. Melody is a beauty, with a sultry voice. She grew up in Miami, then moved to New York to try to break into the music industry. After struggling for awhile without seeing the results she desired, Melody decided to return to the South. Alternating between Atlanta and Orlando, the singer is working on an album. She's due to come to London later this month doing a radio promotional tour for a single. I think this is a smart move, as her style of R & B/pop/club/hip hop is a type that is very popular here, in the UK. I hope she remembers me when she's successful. I have selected my favorite track of hers, "Oh No, Oh Yeah," for my profile song for the week. You can check her out at her Myspace: www.myspace.com/melodymuzic . Add her as a friend, leave her a comment and tell her I sent you.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home