Google

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Schedule Conflict

Yesterday, I received a call from someone at a production company that produces a show for the BBC. A few weeks back, I auditioned for this show. This guy called to see if I am available to film a segment this Saturday. I hesitantly said yes, as I have a big audition scheduled for Saturday, as well. It is possible to reschedule the audition for Sunday, although that would leave me with no day off this weekend. He said he'd get back to me, as they are just tentatively planning at the moment. It might be possible to do the audition in the morning, then shoot the segment later in the day, but I am concerned that the audition might run long. At least I now know they want me for this BBC show.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home