Google

Thursday, February 01, 2007

The Flower Pops Out

Last night, the Exotic Flower was over...again. She and M1 were watching TV, in the lounge. I was watching them watch TV, as I find them entertaining. The Flower started to get up from the settee, when suddenly I noticed that her left nipple was showing over the cut of her top. There it was, the Exotic nipple, in all it's glory. At almost the same instant, M1 spoke. "Your nipple is showing," he said, matter-of-factly.
Instantly, the Flower pulled her top up, returning the little brown bud to it's hiding place. She obviously wasn't wearing a bra. Then she said, loudly, "I have no money for new bras."
Always one to take every opportunity to state the obvious, I responded by saying, "you could always wear the old bras."
Calmly, the Flower looked at me and said, "they don't fit."
"Her boobs have gotten larger," M1 added in unnecessary embellishment.
All I could think was, "gosh, I hope she's not pregnant."

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home