Google

Saturday, February 03, 2007

Girls Aloud Versus the Sugababes

Tonight, for the first time, I saw a music video that Girls Aloud and the Sugababes did, together. It's a cover of the old Aerosmith song, "Walk This Way," in a similar vein as the one Aerosmith did with Run DMC. It was filmed to benefit Comic Relief and has cameo appearances from a number of stars, including Davina Mc Call and Graham Norton. The real frustrating thing is that I had a chance to be an extra in this video, but didn't because I would have meant taking off more time from work during a week when I had already taken off for another project. Besides, there was no pay involved. Now, seeing the video, I see that the scene I would have been in would have involved being in the same room with two of my favorite girl groups, Girls Aloud, including Sarah Harding and Nicola Roberts, and the Sugababes. To make matters worse, Davina was there and I adore Davina. I now wish I had done it. Wish I, could of, would of, should of.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home