Google

Thursday, December 21, 2006

The Flower Moves In For a Week

Last night, the Exotic Flower stayed over, again. She and M1 rolled in just past 11PM, again. I had just turned off the TV and gone upstairs to listen to Opal Bonfante on the radio, when I heard M1's boy-racerized car pull up, outside. You can't miss it, as his exhaust is the loudest on our street. I looked out the window, to see if he had the Flower with him, and he did. After they went into his room, I quickly raced back downstairs and put the TV back on. If there was going to be another session of late TV watching, I wanted to be there for it and to control the remote.
Sure enough, within a few minutes, I heard the sound of the Flower's feet on the stairs. I had put on music video channels, which are a good enticement to get her to watch. She came into the lounge, alone, leaving M1 upstairs, where I like him. Sitting in her usual spot, on the middle settee, just to my left, she asked if "Girls of the Playboy Mansion" was on, again. It's one of her favorite programs. I searched through the menu and was grateful to see that "Girls" wasn't on. I went back to cycling through the music video channels. The Flower told me that she still hadn't seen the entire Leona Lewis video. I hoped it would come on while she was sitting with me. Suddenly, she said she wanted to make sure M1 had gone to bed and she went upstairs, returning after a minute or so.
Having verified that M1 had, indeed, gone to bed for the night, the Flower relaxed and we settled in for another session of late-night TV viewing. I told her that I had been thinking about her, while I was at work that day. She asked in what way. I proceeded to tell her how I might be getting to do a radio show, on a new, local station, that's supposed to be starting sometime after the beginning of the new year. When I had pitched my idea for a radio show to the Program Manager of another station, two years ago, I had envisioned having a female sidekick. I have lost touch with the girl I had in mind, back then, and had been wondering if the Flower would be interested in doing it. The Flower studies dance and is interested in all aspects of show business. She asked me to discribe what her role would be, so I gave her as clear an explanation as I could. I have this other pet name for the Flower, which I use with her, in person. No, I'm not telling you lot, it's private. She told me that M1 had started copying me and calling her by it. I had mixed feelings about this. It's nice that my pet name for her is catching on, but I didn't like the idea of his grubby hands all over it.
Then the Flower started talking about how her friends come to her for advice about sex. She wanted to know if I would have people calling up for advice, on my radio show. Ironically, I had considered doing that, two years ago, when I was trying to get a late night time slot, between 10PM and 2AM. After telling her that, I explained that now, I was hoping for an earlier time. While I might give relationship advice, I think the kind of sex talk she seemed to be thinking about would be better left to late-night. Still, it was nice to have her discussing sex. To give me an example of how her friends turn to her for sex advice, she told me the story of one occasion, when a friend called her. This friend of her's had been experimenting with pouring liquid chocolate over parts of the friend's body, while in the company of her boyfriend. It seems that the chocolate had cooled and hardened. The friend wanted to know how to get the hardened chocolate from her nether regions. Meanwhile, the Flower was sharing a bed with her mother. She explained that when her mother and father have a fight, her mother comes and stays in the Flower's room with her. The friend is on the phone, asking about chocolate and nether regions, while the Flower is inhibited about discussing this in front of her mother. This was all starting to sound so wrong, but fascinating all the same. Flower's mother grabs the phone and tells friend to just have her boyfriend lick the chocolate off. My mother never gave me advice like that. On second thought, that's probably a good thing. Too bad the Flower's mother is married, she sounds like an interesting woman.
After about an hour of watching music videos, the Flower says she is tired and goes to bed. I go to my own room to listen to the rest of Opal Bonfante's show, on the Big L 1395 AM (Sky Channel 0190 or via the net at: http://www.bigl.co.uk/ ) and give Opal a call. Opal is an avid reader of this blog and likes it when I mention her. This evening, I was upstairs when M1 came home. He'd brought the Flower with him and I overheard her speaking to Nando, downstairs. I heard something muffled that sounded like she said she was moving in. Quickly, I went out of my room. Standing at the top of the stairs, I encountered the Exotic Flower carrying some bags upstairs. She informed me that she was moving in...for a week. So many of her relatives had come over her parents house for the holidays, that her bedroom was being used for some of them to sleep in. She was temporarily taking up residence in M1's tiny bedroom. I guess having the Flower around for the holidays is my Christmas present. After tomorrow, I will be off for all next week, through New Year's. Perhaps I will get to spend some quality time with the little, exotic beauty. I went downstairs and saw Nando watching TV. Knowing that the Flower bothers him, as she's too girly-girly for him, I say to Nando, "so, you're little mate is moving in for the week." Nando gives me a less than happy expression. I laughed out loud and leave him to contemplate his fate.

4 Comments:

Blogger Karelian Blonde said...

I am with Nando here. So please give him my sympathy :)

12:23 AM  
Blogger Joey B said...

I love having such a sexy, voluptous girl around the house.

8:13 AM  
Blogger Karelian Blonde said...

And I prefer intellectual stimulation ;) Still with Nando on this :)

11:08 AM  
Blogger Joey B said...

She and I engage in intellectually stimulating conversations. Nando doesn't want that, he just doesn't like someone so into pnk.

She is like a tabula rasa, upon which the whole universe can be written.

3:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home