Google

Sunday, September 03, 2006

Artist of the Week: Blind Faith and Envy

This week, my Artist of the Week is the band, Blind Faith and Envy. They are based in Lake Geneva, Wisconsin and are comprised of Charlene April, and Daniel Guenther. April does the singing and lyrics, while Daniel does music and writing. Both were born in Chicago and met in a bar, one night. They cite influences including: Depeche Mode, Erasure, Nine Inch Nails, Madonna, Marilyn Manson, New Order, Rob Zombie, Garbage, and The Prodigy, amongst many others.
I just love their song, "The Smallest Rewards," from their current album, "Murder of a Girl." It's fast and energetic, so I have selected it as my profile song, this week. The music is electronic, which I like, and this track has a good beat. DJs and radio presenters, take note. You can check them out at their Myspace page: http://www.myspace.com/blindfaithandenvy . Their album is now available on iTunes and Music Non Stop. Add them as friends, on Myspace and leave them a comment, telling them I sent you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home