Google

Friday, September 01, 2006

Church on a Friday Night

Tonight is the premier of Charlotte Church's new television program, on Channel 4. It starts in less than an hour, at 10PM. I find Charlotte very attractive and like several of her songs. Some established media folks have predicted doom for the Welsh beauty's foray into TV. The best girlfriend I ever had was fromWales. I tend to like an underdog, so I am going to watch it. I was disappointed that I didn't see more of Davina McCall's BBC show, then it was cancelled, just when I was getting into it. As I am used to watching "Big Brother," on C4, Friday nights, it's easy fo me to transition to watching Charlotte. I have actually applied to be on Charlotte's show, but so far, the interest from her production staff has been lukewarm. Hopefully, they won't make the same mistake as Davina and leave me out. A little humorous repartee between me and a lovely, female presenter, is just the thing to make any show a success. Let's all give Charlotte some support and the benefit of the doubt, till we see the program. If you are out of the UK and can't see her program, at least buy her music. I love "Crazy Chick," "Moodswings," and "I Love It When You Call My Name."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home