Google

Sunday, August 13, 2006

Artist of the Week: Teedra Moses

This week, I have selected Teedra Moses as my Artist of the Week. This female R & B singer not only looks good, she makes good music as well. Her debut album, "Complex Simplicity," is out already. A second album, "The Young Lioness," is expected to be released in February, 2007. Of the tracks available on her Myspace page (http://www.myspace.com/teedramoses ), my favorite is, "Doin You," and I have selected it as my profile song, this week. Teedra is originally from New Orleans and her mother was a gospel singer. They moved to California, together, when her parents split up. She writes songs and has written for, amongst others, Christina Milan. Teedra cites Prince, Patrice Rushen, and Teena Marie, amongst her influences.
check her out and if you like her music, buy it. Add her as a "friend," on Myspace and tell her I sent you.

1 Comments:

Blogger K said...

wow...your life sounds amazing...mine is so dull - I like it though ^^. I've just heard of Teedra Moses last week, random download. She's good.

1:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home