Google

Friday, August 04, 2006

Big Brother: Two Go Out, Four Go In

Tonight, Mikey and Susie were the 11th and 12th housemates evicted from the Big Brother house. Those of you who read my earlier blog, today, can see that I predicted it spot on. I have pretty much predicted all the evictions this year, except Nikki. The twist was slightly different than my sources indicated (yeah, I have sources), with four former housemates being selected by public vote to go back in, into the house next door. The housemates selected will go in, live, Tuesday. In previous years, housemates who went back in were not eligible to win. In an extra surprise, Davina McCall announced that whoever ends up back in will be eligible to win. My number one choice to go back in has to be Nikki. I wouldn't mind seeing Sam also be one of the four, as s/he had such a short time in there. I would like to see Grace be one of the four, as well. The fourth is a tough choice, because I don't really want any of the others back.
Davina looked especially lovely tonight. I really love her face...so expressive and I love the faces she pulls. Regular readers of this blog will remember that I auditioned to be in the show, this year. Although I got through several rounds of auditions, I ultimately wasn't picked by the producers, in an obvious cock-up of enormous proportions. Radio presenter, Bill Buckley, from LBC 97.3, London (Sky Channel 0177 or via the net at: http://www.lbc973.co.uk/ ) has stated, on air, that he thinks I would have been good in the house and he's such a loyal "Big Brother" viewer, that he tapes shows so he doesn't miss them. Anyway, I digress. Davina mentioned, on air, tonight, that some former housemates were not in the pool of housemates who could go back in. Shabazz and George, because they walked off. I am sad about this, as I would really have liked to see Shabazz back in. George, no big loss. Dawn, because she was thrown out for rule breaking. Good. I went through so much to get on that show and she just messed up. Is she even still alive? What happened to her hunger strike? Bonnie and Sezer were not present for legal reasons. Sezer I knew about, because he's been accused of rape, but what's happened to Bonnie? But the one person absent who wasn't mentioned was...Jonathon! Last year, the show had such big "black" characters, while this year has had hardly any. Dawn who was out within the first two weeks for rule breaking and poor Jonathon, who was only in the house next door. I am a bit skeptical about whether Jonathon would have delivered much entertainment, but I would have liked him to have the chance to show us. Anyway, get voting and get Nikki back in!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home