Google

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Sun and Moon

Last night, I was watching "Lost." The episode centered around the Korean gal, Sun. It's a bit disheartening to watch her, as she reminds me, a little, of my evil ex-wife, the Black Queen. The Black Queen is half Chinese. I am partial to oriental women, particularly those with epicanthic folds. I think Sun looks very beautiful, although I am not sure whether the actress who plays her is really from Korea.
So, I was laying on the settee, watching Sun in "Lost," when a thought struck me. Koreans seem to like names like Sun and Moon. Remember the Reverend Sun Myung Moon? He had both names! Whatever happened to him? Is he still alive? You don't hear much about "Moonies," anymore. I have been to China and Thailand, but I haven't been to Korea, or Japan yet. I heard that Japanese women are into Western guys. If so, maybe I should visit there. There was a Korean girl who was in a play with me, when I was in university. We were both in "Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat." I gave her a ride to Flushing, Queens, once. There was another Korean gal in a class I took, at university. I seem to remember getting her phone number, but I didn't get further than that.
During the "Lost" commercial breaks, and after "Lost" was over, I tuned in to Opal Bonfante's London Calling show, on the Big L 1395AM, London (Sky Channel 0190 or via the net at: http://www.bigl.co.uk/ ) Opal spoke with a caller who was supposedly meeting a woman who had started talking to him on Myspace. She was flying over from America, to the UK, to see him. I met the Black Queen over the internet. I would have called in to Opal's show, but she has started this ridiculous new policy that regular callers can only be on air one every seven days. This was motivated by some twat who complained that the same people were getting on over and over. That's what "regular caller" signifies, you muppet. There's always some pratt who complains. Some of you have said you enjoy hearing me on Opal's show. If you do, please let her know that. Send her a message via Myspace, saying you miss hearing me on her show, or call her show and say, "I wish you would have Joseph the American guy on like you used to."

2 Comments:

Blogger FOUR DINNERS said...

video killed the radio star. or in your case some 'get a life' twat did.

my football team like mooning when we're on tour. does that count?

8:05 AM  
Blogger Joey B said...

Opal broke her rule tonight and had me back on. I know at least one person contacted her and asked fo more of me. Don't know if that is why.

Are there Koreans on your football team?

8:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home