Google

Saturday, September 29, 2007

On Your Bike

A Department for Transport survey, here in Britain, has produced some surprising results. The survey on people's bicycling habits found that the richer a person is, the more likely he is to cycle. Poor people are the least likely to cycle, even though they are more likely not to have access to a car. Ironically, since I blew the engine in my car, I have considered getting a bike. My good friend, Tom, an avid cyclist, got very excited when I discussed the possibility with him. He thinks I should get a bike. What do you think?

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Karelian Blonde said...

Go for it Joseph! But PLEASE stay away from the lycra shorts as they are the most unsightly thing on any man. *shivers*

12:02 AM  
Blogger Barb said...

Now you'll have an excuse to wear a helmet again!

4:13 PM  
Blogger Joey B said...

I would never wear lycra shorts! Unless I was paid to for some acting role.

Barb, I wouldn't wear a bike helmet

7:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home