Google

Sunday, July 15, 2007

Artist of the Week: Rihanna

This week, my Artist of the Week is Rihanna...again. This time, it's more like Artist of the half-week, as I am late posting this article. I have been so busy that it's been hard to keep up with my blog schedule. I do apologize. Between the extra time riding on public transportation takes and the fact that my social life is becoming more busy, there just aren't enough hours in the day. I selected Rihanna again in honor of her having the UK number 1 single for the ninth week in a row and because it was quicker than shifting through all the artists who are eligible (that's becoming quite a task, now). Besides, since she had the honor before, recently, it's not so bad that she will only get a half week. Anyway, Rihanna is still beautiful, with amazing eyes and legs. She still has a hit song and you can still check her out at: http://www.myspace.com/rihanna .

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home