Google

Saturday, July 07, 2007

I Won!

I have finally won some money betting on "Big Brother!" My prediction that Laura would be the fourth person evicted came true. Having placed a bet on that outcome, I have won! Sadly, the odds on her being evicted were so bad that I haven't won much money. Still, it feels great to win! I usually am pretty good about correctly predicting who will be evicted each week and who will win, but this is the first year I have put money on my predictions. So far, I have only gotten one prediction wrong out of four. Sadly, I bet against my own prediction last week, as the odds on it were so poor. I should have stuck by my initial assessment. I correctly predicted the first eviction, but by the time I went to bet on it, the bookies had stopped taking bets on the person I had predicted would be evicted. That was because so many people were betting on her to go. It was fairly obvious. As Paul Newman said in, "The Color of Money," "money won is twice as sweet as money earned."

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home