Google

Friday, May 04, 2007

Gest There's Room For Me On TV

David Gest, ex-husband of Liza Minnelli, has his own show on UK TV. After attracting audience attention on the last series of, "I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out of Here," David has gone on to be a judge on "Grease is the Word," and now has his series, "This is David Gest," on ITV. My question is, "why?" From what little I have seen of him, he looks like an absolute freak. He had a face lift in the 1980s and it's sagging now. He has an awful accent and seems rude. He also seems to have an over-inflated opinion of himself, other than in the looks department. Do British people find it entertaining to watch him, because it's like watching the freak show at the circus? If the British public want to watch the musings of a divorced man, with an American accent, and a high opinion of himself, then surely I should be a hit on TV. What ITV, or some other channel, needs to do is make a reality series starring me. I work cheap, I'm better looking than David, have a nicer sounding voice, and I'm more polite. I also have permanent residency status, which comes in handy. Yesterday, I read Gest has been forced to leave Britain for over staying his visa. He may even miss the next episode of "Grease is the Word," because of this. TV producers wouldn't have that problem with me. ITV, call me.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home