Google

Thursday, May 31, 2007

Big Mouth Bad Luck?

First of all, I don't believe in "luck." But if I did, mine would be consistently bad. Those of you who watched the first episode of "Big Brother's Big Mouth" (BBBM) last night, will have noticed something. I wasn't on! I was all ready to do the show and was on site, waiting in the room where show participants watched "Big Brother" together. All of a sudden, my nose started bleeding again. This seemed to be a relapse from my prior incident, earlier this month (see "Going to the Hospital," 9 May, 2007). After half an hour, the production staff made the decision that I couldn't appear on the program, because they were ready to put the audience in the studio. I don't blame them, they were doing the right thing. Still, I was utterly disappointed. After having the opportunity to be in the first show of the series (thanks to Mucky Sarah inviting me to be her guest), I missed out.
The BBBM staff were fantastic. They invited me to watch the show from their production office, where audience members are not usually permitted to be. Unfortunately, not long after BBBM started, a decision was made to call an ambulance and send me to the hospital, so I didn't get to see much of the show, even on TV. After arriving at the nearest hospital, I was eventually seen by an A & E doctor. He cauterized the bleeding point and turn off the flow. Bish, bash, bosh, I was released by 3:30AM. None of this staying overnight in the hospital nonsense, which happened last time. BBBM staff assured me that I will have the chance to come back again and do the show. I suggest that those of you within the UK tune in to every BBBM episode, as you never know when I will be on.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home