Google

Friday, August 18, 2006

Big Brother Final Tonight!

Tonight's the night...the final of "Big Brother," series 7. I have been favoring Pete to win for the whole series...up until this past Tuesday. During Tuesday's episode of "Big Brother," Pete was shown talking about his concerns about winning. In a dream a friend of his who had died came to him in the dream and told him he would win "Big Brother," or something like that. He said that he was concerned that if he didn't win, he wouldn't believe in Heaven anymore, because then his dream of his friend wouldn't have been true. Why did he have to say this? Now, I don't want him to win.
The cynical amongst us think Pete said this to deliberately garner votes from people. Having met Pete during auditions, I am inclined to think he just said this because he was really thinking it, not in any attempt to manipulate the audience. However, I want him to lose, now, so that he won't suffer any further from the delusion that there is a Heaven. I think Glyn is the only one who could possibly challenge Pete for the win. One Welsh friend of mine has voted for Glyn several times. I have seen an online headline that claims that Pete has pulled ahead in voting. I am predicting Pete will win, even though I would prefer Glyn. It's been a long series and I am happy it's coming to an end. In a few hours, we will all know the results. Who wins, you decide

1 Comments:

Blogger Joey B said...

I wonder where she gets the money from to pay for all those votes?

9:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home