Google

Thursday, October 04, 2007

London Evening Hat Trick

Last night, I was back in London. This time, I was an extra in the filming of a documentary. Confidentiality restrictions prohibit me from discussing the content of the show, but there were a lot of women involved. In particular, a certain female, professional dancer, was there, who had an amazing body. Dark haired, tall, with a sporty build, she happened to end up near me during one scene. When the group of dancers she was in kept doing their bit I couldn't take my eyes off her.
When I arrived early for the shoot, I was told to come back in about an hour. Finding a near by pub, I treated myself to a pint. Three nights out in London, in a row, and still working my day job, leads, me to feeling very busy. There are some positives to this, as I hardly notice being single. On the other hand, I wonder how this will affect me for the weekend, when I do my radio show. Will I be able to stay up all night, Saturday night, or will I be too tired? The director seemed a bit loony, but all in all, it was a fun shoot. Filming ran late, so, once again, I was late getting home.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home