Google

Sunday, July 30, 2006

Joe Black in a Comic Strip

My campaign to become the King of All Media has reached another dimension. My Big Brother Forum persona, "Joe Black," has now been mentioned in a comic strip. You can see it at the following:
www.wittycomics.com/comic/7971
and
www.wittycomics.com/comic/7973

While Howard Stern is the King of All Media, in America, can I become the King of All Media in Britain? I like Howard and don't want to fight with him. Can the world have two Kings of All Media? Maybe I can have some other title? Prince of All Media? Lord of All Media? Oooooohhhhh, that makes me sound like a Sith Lord.

The Joe Black phenomenon can be experienced at the Big Brother forums, particularly the Off-Topic forum: http://community.channel4.com

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Make more cartoon strips on Comic Strip Generator.com

5:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home