Google

Sunday, July 30, 2006

About About Last Night

I last wrote about my mother; an anecdote I thought people might find amusing. A good friend of mine has criticized me, saying I have "no respect" for my mother's privacy, by putting the story out on the net. Personally, I don't think it does my mother any harm. Besides, if people find it amusing, that's good, as the level of amusement is raised a bit, in the world. It's also part of my story. I can't fully tell my own story, without mentioning my interrelationships with others. Given that the story about my mother has generated no comments, so far, maybe people didn't enjoy it. (It did get mentioned on the Big Brother Off Topic Forum, by some who have read it) What do you think?
Questions? Comments?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home