Google

Sunday, May 13, 2007

Artist of the Week: Booty Luv

This week, my artist of the week is the British, dance music group, Booty Luv. Booty Luv is comprised of Cherise and Nadia. The two girls started out as part of the group, Big Brovaz, before striking out on their own, this year. Their first single, "Boogie 2Nite," reached number two in the UK Singles chart. Their second single, "Shine," is released tomorrow, although the video has been getting play on the music video channels for several weeks. I liked "Boogie 2Nite" and I like "Shine" even more. The girls look great, showing lots of leg in their videos. You can check them out on Myspace, at: http://www.myspace.com/bootyluvuk . I expect their new single will shine in the charts. Listening to it makes me feel like going clubbing.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home