Google

Saturday, December 30, 2006

Feed a Cold

I can never remember if it's "feed a cold and starve a fever," or "feed a fever and starve a cold." Let's just say when I have a cold, I eat. A few days ago, Nando and the Exotic Flower, both said they were ill. How did they both get sick around the same time? Were they snogging behind my back? Then, M1 was sick, coughing and sneezing. Despite the Flower being ill, M1 and her continued playing tonsil hockey. I warned them not to give it to me. Nando was sneezing his germs all over the place and not covering his mouth. Sure enough, this morning I woke up with a scratchy throat. I have gone such a long time without a cold, it's been over a year and I can't remember the last time I was sick. I go back to work on Tuesday. If I was going to be sick, I would have preferred it to be earlier in the week, so I could be better by Tuesday. I also have very little cold medicine in the house. I think I will have a steak for dinner.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home